1. God, His Characteristics: The Primordial Root – the Eternal Unseen Sustainer – of all true knowledge – any of all these – is the Supreme God.
2. His Attributes and Worship: God is Personification of Existence, Intelligence and Bliss. He is Formless, Almighty, Just, Benevolent,
Unborn, Endless and Infinite, Unchangeable, Beginningless, Incomparable, Support of All, Lord of All, All-pervading, Omniscient
and Controller of all form within, Undecaying, Imperishable, Fearless, Ethernal, Holy and Maker of the Universe. To Him alone is worship due.
3. His Word, the Veda: The Veda is the Scripture of true knowledge. It is the paramount duty of every Arya to learn and teach the Veda, to hear it, read and recite it to others.
4. Truth: We should be ever ready to embrace truth and to forsake untruth.
5. Righteousness: All acts should be done in accordance with Dharma after deliberating what is right and wrong.
6. Benevolence: The prime object of the Arya Samaj – is to do good to the world, that is, to promote physical, spiritual and social good of every sentient being.
7. Love and Justice: Our conduct towards all should be guided by love, righteousness and justice.
8. Nescience and Science: We should dispel “avidya” – nescience, and promote “vidya” – science, spiritual and physical.
9. Individualism and Altruism: No one should be content with promoting his good only; on the contrary, he should look for his good in promoting the good of all.
10. Subordination and Liberty: All individuals should subordinate themselves to the laws of society calculated to promote the wellbeing of all; they should be free in regard to the laws promoting individual well-being.